Package deal to buy a house in Amsterdam
Buy a house in Amsterdam with our package deal
The process to buy a house in Amsterdam can be exciting as well as stressful, especially if you don’t have detailed knowledge
of the process, market or legal obligations.
Expats Amsterdam is a specialist in the process of buying a house in Amsterdam as well in arranging the mortgage for the house.
We have created a special deal for expats who will use our agent service to buy a house and our mortgage service to finance it.
This deal is called package deal. The price for the package deal is € 6.000.
With this deal you will save thousands of euro’s.
What is included in the package deal ?
You will get full guidance in buying the house and getting the best mortgage.
Before we will start with the process of buying a house we will first start with a full financial check.
After this financial check all parties know what the possibilities are to get a mortgage, how high the maximum mortgage is
and how high your monthly cost will be. Here below an overview of costs if you would buy a house of € 400.000.
- Total after tax refund
Average in market
- € 6.350
- € 3.000
- € 9.350
- € 8.150
- € 6.000
- € 4.100
Expats Amsterdam standard
- € 4.235
- € 3.000
- € 7.235
- € 6.035
Included in the package deal
- Searches for properties
- Visits property where you want to make a bid for
- Checks local development plans
- Checks property condition
- Checks leasehold
- Checks environmental issues
- Checks owners’ association
- Conducts negotiations
- Checks purchase contract conditions
- Checks the notary deeds and final invoice
- Accompanies you to the notary
- Helping you with the connection off water/gas/electricity at your new address
- Helping you with the internet & television connection at your new address
- Investigate you possibilities in getting a mortgage
- Compare all mortgage providers on conditions, products and interest rates
- Advice which mortgage is the best for you
- Mortgage application at any mortgage lender in the Netherlands
- Advice and application of a life insurance
- Application for your monthly tax return in the first year of your mortgage
- Application of housing insurances
- Checking notary documents before you sign the ownersdeed and mortgage deed
Are you interested in buying a house in Amsterdam or surroundings areas?
We offer you a free meeting to provide you more information with no obligations, either face-to-face, by telephone or Skype.
Feel free to contact us. The first meeting is always free of charge.